Hi,
I was wondering if it would be possible to make master-buffer-update (and
-view) compile the current document when there is no master defined. It will
reduce the psychological overhead involved with remembering to press two
different shortcuts to achieve the same goal (compile the whole document)
depending on document structures.
For example, I have two document projects going on, one with a master (a
separate lyx file for each sections), the other without a master (all sections
in one lyx file). Since I developed the habit of pressing the shortcut for
master-buffer-update for the first project, I often find myself mistakenly
pressing the same shortcut while I'm working on the second project, which does
not do anything.
Since this command is disabled when there is no master, I don't think it will
add any confusion.
Thank you,Joon