Le 11/11/2015 09:02, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Below is a tentative schedule for releasing 2.2.0. I think the schedule
is slightly on the aggressive side, and that is because I think the
state of our master branch is already relatively stable.

alpha: tag and tar this week and announce this weekend or Monday
beta: beginning of January
RC: end of March
final: end of April

I would have hoped for a more aggressive schedule, I just hope that we are not bound by it. If this lasts too long, there will be a lot of frustration and pressure for adding more features. So trying to be fast also has value.

Anyway, we will have a better idea after alpha, I guess.