On 11/19/2015 02:58 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 19/11/2015 03:17, PhilipPirrip a écrit :
I didn't find placing the cursor difficult, it only looked too tight.

Would you say that the extra horizontal spacing is nevertheless useful?

I'm still good at aiming, can't tell the difference. I'd actually make the separation 0, so that, for example, |Note| looks like it is a label/tag - which it is, right?. Increase the inner margin of the insets (ERT has it, but not the note or URL - btw, why isn't the ERT collapsable, why doesn't it have a label - I think that'd be pretty useful as they sometimes become big and distracting).

But now you have some insets grown vertically, they increase the line
spacing which looks a bit messy:
wiki.lyx.org/uploads/Playground/JML-get_rid_of_some_hardcoded_pixel_lengths.png

Yes, that's pretty bad. THis has to be addressed indeed.

Thnx. I'll be here to test it!