Hi,

The LyX1.1.6fix1 handles the language option by putting it as a global
option. Recently, I found this placement make the pdflatex fail with the
following message:

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.1478 \ProcessOptionsWithKV{Hyp}

While after removing the language global option and replace the babel
line by:
\usepackage[american]{babel}
fixed the problem.

This bug appears in a foils lyx file which can be found at Oscar's web
site. http://www.iit.upco.es/~oscar/download/Presentation.tgz

Please cc to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as I am not subscribed to this
mailing list.

Min Xu