On 24/11/2015 9:54 p.m., Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 24/11/2015 04:02, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
Removing the svgz does allow the png icons to display.

Andrew, can you have a look where LyX 2.2 is installed and look whether there is a dll like qtsvg.dll? It is known that not installing (or linking against) this dll will cause the problem you describe, in linux at least.

JMarc
I've attached the contents of C:/Program Files (x86)/LyX 2.2/bin. I can see QtSvg.dll and qsvg.dll.

Andrew

---