Le 12/01/2016 19:36, Georg Baum a écrit :
Pavel Sanda wrote:

Guillaume Munch wrote:
I am not convinced by the naming vcs_simplify_format but maybe there are
other suggestions? What about save_transient_properties or save_state ?

I am fine with save_transient_properties as well. P

me too (and I do not like vcs_simplify_format, since this is really not
limited to using a vcs).

Yet transient is not entirely accurate either.

For instance, \origin is going to cause problems if any collaborator
through a VCS decides to store his own local path (which is a setting
global to lyx!). Should we not set \origin unavailable when
store_user_preferences is false? (I am seriously asking)