Le 11/02/2016 02:40, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :

On 11/02/2016 1:28 p.m., Uwe Stöhr wrote:

I built an installer for beta 1 and uploaded it:
http://ftp.lyx.de/LyX%202.2.0beta-1/

regards Uwe

I've downloaded and installed this on a windows 7 machine. Initial
impressions are good. In particular, #9085 dealing with instant preview
and split views seems to be solved (good!). Also the inactive branch
symbol which wasn't visible in the alpha versions on windows now shows
*very* clearly in the outliner. I attach a screenshot. Is the x too
bold?

Yes, this is also what I wrote in the commit log:

Ideally, I prefer ❌ (CROSS MARK), whose description fits the purpose,
over ✖ (HEAVY MULTIPLICATION X), which looks too bold in the UI. Whereas
✕ (MULTIPLICATION X, successfully tested in Windows by Andrew) looks too
dim. But ❌ (CROSS MARK) is next to ❎ (NEGATIVE SQUARED CROSS MARK) so
it might be as problematic as the latter.

Thank you for your feedback.