Le 11/03/2016 17:28, José Matos a écrit :
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:48:58 PM Enrico Forestieri wrote:
In a nutshell, the old separator layout has gone and now a separator
inset is used in its place. Given that the old separator layout was
introducing a blank line in the latex output, in order to not change
the output, all converted documents use the parbreak separator (denoted
by the unfamiliar character). However, if that blank line is not essential,
you can get the familiar line back by right clicking the unfamiliar
character and changing it to the plain version.

I understand what you say but what is confusing is the representation. I
suspect that you know that. :-)

When I insert a separator between layouts, be it a Frame or an Theorem, what I
want is to have two distinct Frames or two distinct Theorems and not the same
Frame or Theorem with another standard paragraph.

The separator sign (a line at all length) conveyed that, the new sign does
not. That is what is confusing.

That the old separator added an extra line is an (unfortunate) implementation
detail.
That in one form or another I complained since last century (technically my
problem was with the way we worked implicitly with the standard paragraph).

What about drawing this inset differently when it is alone in its paragraph?