On 21.04.16 00:21, Guillaume Munch wrote:

>>> I don't think it is known. (Althoug we know that Greek can be a pain...)
>>> I don't get it even with source pane open (LyX 2.2.0dev).
>>>
>>> * is this only for ancient Greek or also for polytonic/monotonic Greek?
>>>
>>> * is this only with Greek letters?
>>
>> I tried switching languages around in the same way using latin scripts
>> exclusively and also mixed with Hebrew while source pane is open.
>> Seems robust.
>>
>> Indeed, the above happens also with (modern) “Greek” as input-source.
>> (AFAIK OS X only offers modern and polytonic)
>>
>> Notice that I used ancient Greek in a document produced with rc1
>> successfully with the Greek text appearing further down in the body text
>> and only marking it late as such before running a preview.
>>

> Can you please send a minimal document to reproduce your issue?

See the attached file.
Here, it is impossible to produce it in a straight forward way, i.e. by
just entering these letters and then marking the Greek text as such –
with source view open.
(You can arrive there by reducing a longer file to this state or by
keeping source view closed.)
Now, in this document, opening the source pane also crashes LyX.

mn