Am 11.05.2016 um 23:40 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
Am 11.05.2016 um 22:11 schrieb Georg Baum:

Uwe, can you please tell what "broken" means?

LyXHTML still triggers the comand "convert" for the image conversions. But in IM7 there is now only the command "magick".

As Richard wrote: LyXHTML does not trigger any special command. If convert is called, then it is configured as converter, and other conversions will not work either, so you need to find out why this happens. I would bet that you will find the old convert command if you go through the defined converters in LyX. The question is then whether it was defined manually, or whether the installer did define it. If it was the latter, then the installer needs to be fixed, if it was the former, then you just need to remove it. I do not believe that LyX does not work with IM 7. I believe that it is a converter configuration issue.

I serached for "convert" through
the whole tree, and the onyl refernce I founf which needs to be looked
at is in

development/Win32/packaging/installer/setup/configure.nsh

Where there? I cannot find there anything related to convert. I already updated the installer to detect both, IM6 and IM7.

On current master:

$ grep -rw convert development/Win32/packaging/
development/Win32/packaging/installer/include/filelist.nsh: ${FILE}rsvg-convert.exe" development/Win32/packaging/installer/setup/install.nsh: WriteRegStr SHCTX "SOFTWARE\Classes\Applications" "AutoRun" "$INSTDIR\imagemagick\convert.exe $$" development/Win32/packaging/installer/setup/configure.nsh: # if Inkscape is not available Imagemagick will be used to convert WMF/EMF files development/Win32/packaging/installer/setup/configure.nsh: FileWrite $R1 '\converter "wmf" "eps" "convert -density 300 $$$$i $$$$o" ""$\r$\n\ development/Win32/packaging/installer/setup/configure.nsh: \converter "emf" "eps" "convert -density 300 $$$$i $$$$o" ""$\r$\n'

I don't understand .nsh and did not look into the file, but this does very much look like it writes a converter configuration using the old convert command. Also there is a reference in install.nsh which might be relevant as well.

Georg