Le 31/05/2016 à 23:20, Richard Heck a écrit :
Since it is a regression and the patch is simple, this could actually
be candidate for branch right now, Richard.

Sure, looks safe enough.

Which leads me to the question: do we really expect that there will be a urgent 2.2.1 release? What about merging 2.2.2-staging right now and start the (somewhat long) release process?

I understand that the 2.1.5 release process has begun (since the translators have been warned), but maybe 2.2.1 could be handled in parallel? We already have some interesting material in there, that accumulated during 2.2.0 release time.

JMarc

PS: don't forget to update lyx2lyx for 2.1.5 :)