Am Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016 um 08:31:53, schrieb Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net>
> Am 06.06.2016 um 18:41 schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>:

> > Yes. Stephan could you send me the list of installed files if you install
> > with automake?
> > I can try to use the same directories.
>
> The same as with autotools :)
>
> Some concrete values are:
>
> bindir = ${prefix}/Contents/MacOS

Should lyx  (and tex2lyx etc) be installed there too?
If yes, shouldn’t be the the install command in src/CMakeLists.txt:158 be
install(TARGETS ${_lyx}
    BUNDLE DESTINATION . COMPONENT Runtime
    RUNTIME DESTINATION ${LYX_UTILITIES_INSTALL_PATH} COMPONENT Runtime)

> datadir = ${datarootdir}
> datarootdir = ${prefix}/Contents/Resources
> docdir = ${datarootdir}/doc/${PACKAGE_TARNAME}
> infodir = ${datarootdir}/info
> libdir = ${prefix}/Contents/Resources
> localedir = ${datarootdir}/locale
> mandir = ${datadir}/man

OK

> pkgpyexecdir = ${pyexecdir}/LyX-2.3
> pkgpythondir = ${pythondir}/LyX-2.3

???, missing in listing

> prefix = /Users/stephan/git/lyx-build/LyX-2.3.0dev.app

Is this the same 'prefix' as used above, e.g. ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}?

> real_pkgdatadir =
> /Users/stephan/git/lyx-build/LyX-2.3.0dev.app/Contents/Resources
>
> The complete list of the files the final LyX.app contains is attached as text
> file.

Looks like there are many more files in the list. Probably not from LyX?
E.g.
        /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/Frameworks/
        /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/Library/
        /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/PlugIns/
        /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/dicts/
        /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/thes/
        /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/translations/

> > You mean from cmake? Have you tried "--debug-output" as cmake parameter?
>
> I meant the output from build.

Don't know. What is the command to compile? Is there a manual?
For instance for 'make' it should be:
        # make VERBOSE=1 ...

> Stephan

        Kornel