Le 07/06/2016 07:53, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 05/06/2016 01:01, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Dear List,

I have recently started using c++11 features, and, one thing leading to
another, some cleaning of the tree happened. Apparently most of the
changes below are supported by old compilers (exceptions below), i.e.
MSVC 2012 and maybe MSVC 2010 (if lucky) since at least one developer
seemed to care about it.

1-3. Introduce lyx::unique_ptr and lyx::make_unique and remove auto_ptr.
This is used by two other patches waiting to be committed. After the
first commit, the option --disable-cxx11 will fail.

As I see it, support/unique_ptr.h is only useful to introduce
make_unique. Why is it included at places where only unique_ptr is needed?

Technically, unique_ptr.h is also useful to include <memory>. When you
start using unique_ptr, you expect that you might use make_unique at
some point, so you want to just include a generic header.