On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 01:57:11PM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 12:21:47PM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> > > Of course.
> >
> > Glad the issue is solved.
> >
> > Can you please send your old cua.bind? If it had an older format it
> > should have been updated automatically.
>
> Hi Charles,
>
> Would you mind sharing your old cua.bind file? There might be a bug in
> LyX that we should fix.

Charles kindly sent me the file. The problem was that there was a bind
definition before the Format line:

\bind "M-l"                     "flex-insert Latin"

We could consider moving the Format line to the first line of the file
to avoid future confusion, but I'm not sure it is worth it.

I'm moving this discussion to lyx-devel (if indeed there is future
discussion).

Scott