On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Le 09/06/2016 à 12:22, Liviu Andronic a écrit :
>>>
>>> Are you currently updating the analysis on coverity site?
>>>
>> Yes, uploading build now. Should be up within an hour or so.
>

> They are there indeed, thanks. There two new defects, but these are false
> positive. I have changed to code to avoid them.
>
> We are now down to 67 outstanding defects.
> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/4164
>
> Tere are many trivial defects (uninitialized members), and a few tricky ones
> (like loop that only does one iteration :).
>
> To work on it, ask Liviu about access.

Following JMarc's and Richard's furious hunting, we're now down to 22
outstanding defects, down from about 200 we had originally during the
first scan in 2015. At least as far as Coverity's checks go, we're
starting to look pretty --- though I understand there are a couple of
problematic cases left that require a close look at the code base.

Liviu