On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Le 15/06/2016 15:47, Liviu Andronic a écrit :

>>> Huh great but I did not intend to make it purple. Can I please have a
>>> screenshot?
>>>
>> Good choice of color for dark schemes. Works well here with
>> Mediterranean (Darkest).
>

> This is just (blue + text color)/2...
>

>> I too get something that is (to my eyes) purplish, though I should
>> mention that I'm also running redshift. The color picker says
>> "#6060DF" (or in the whereabouts).
>

> Blue then. What about math? And errors (e.g. unencodable characters) ?

Math is OK. I usually just change colours manually in Prefs > Colors.
Same for notes, etc.

The single most unreadable instance though is blue headings like in Beamer:
http://i.imgur.com/zoSqWvX.png

Unfortunately there is no ready way to change this, as it would
require to redefine document classes where these things are hardcoded.

There is also an open ticket for these issues:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/8325

But I'm not sure there is an easy way to come up with defaults
suitable for both light and dark schemes...

Liviu