Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016 um 22:29:17, schrieb Georg Baum
<georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>
> Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> > Am Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016 um 22:37:58, schrieb Georg Baum
> >
> >> The icons and the regex files are indeed a serious problem. The icons
> >> should be fixed now, this was simply a wrong style of using variables.
> >
> > It does not look like that. Even after ./autogen.sh and configure.
>
> For me the oxygen stuff was missing completely, but now I saw that you added
> some missing icons. Thanks.
>
> >> I'll take
> >> care for the regex files later, but what I do not understand is how the
> >> official windows build could succeed without these files (because of
> >> http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9373). I fear that (again) the official
> >> installers were produced from git and not from an unpacked .tar.gz. Or
> >> bug 9373 is magically fixed and nobody noticed.
> >>

> > I do not understand either.
>
> I fixed the boost packaging. Maybe the windows build did work depsite the
> missing files, at least one was definitely not used.

OK

> > Some files are distributed in automake, which we do not want I suppose
> > development/lyxserver/perl/LyX-Client-0.01.tar.gz
> > development/lyxserver/perl/LyX-Polite-0.01.tar.gz
> > src/client/lyxclient.cpp (what is this?)
>
> The last one must be a local file (not in git). You see why I want explicit
> lists? ;-)

I see, but this one is from automake, not from cmake (where one would expect
it). I don't have it local.
The question mark is there, because I didn't knew, where it came from).
Searching now...
        # find . -name Makefile.am | xargs egrep lyxclient.cpp
        -->
        ./src/client/Makefile.am:lyxclient.cpp:
        ./src/client/Makefile.am:BUILT_SOURCES = lyxclient.cpp
        ./src/client/Makefile.am:CLEANFILES += lyxclient.cpp
        ./src/client/Makefile.am:lyxclient_SOURCES = lyxclient.cpp
$(HEADERFILES)

So it is a built and removed source. Should it be ditributed?

> Georg

        Kornel