On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
> On 06/25/2016 12:23 PM, Liviu Andronic wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org> wrote:
>>> I've fixed both these issues with the attached.
>>>
>> I have trouble applying this patch. I've tried everything from patch
>> -p1 < filename.patch to git apply filename.patch on a clean tree and
>> it fails.
>
> Try this one. I've rebased against current master.

Tried the last patch and looks very good. This'll make a lot of module
users very happy campers. :)

The only minor niggle is that when the user selects "<Custom insets>"
(the first line), LyX should return focus to the editing area.
Currently the focus stays with the combobox in this case.

Liviu

PS In my opinion the text-based approach in the current patch would be
superior UI-wise to an icons-based approach (whether a toolbar or in a
pop-up a la math). Not least, the patch mirrors faithfully the Insert