Dear LyX developers

I've just updated to 2.2.1 and it doesn't work on my windows 7 32-bit machine.
On startup, I get msvcp140.dll is not a valid Windows app or something like
this.

It seems that you linked LyX against the 64bit version of the MSVC++ runtime
libraries. Indeed if I run this command on cygwing I get:

$ file /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files/LyX\ 2.2/bin/msvcp140.dll
/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/LyX 2.2/bin/msvcp140.dll: PE32+ executable
(DLL) (console) x86-64, for MS Windows

I already had the Visual Studio 2015 32-bit redistributable installed on my
computer, so I renamed mvcp140.dll and vsrunrime14.dll to see what happens but
I get some scary name-mangling problems (though LyX apparently got started).

Please let me know.

Shall I meanwhile downgrade to 2.1.5?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential/ privileged and intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or employee or person acting
on behalf of the intended recipient, or have received this message by mistake,
you are notified that disclosing, distributing or reproducing this message or
files is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message or files in error,
please notify us immediately and return the original message to:
i...@itc.uji.es. Thank you.