Le 28/07/2016 à 17:49, José Abílio Matos a écrit :

After a cursory look at your code I have no objection. :-)

BTW, the usual rant at this type of code is that equally important would an
option that allowed to express what is the stable version that you are
interested (the equivalent -V option of lyx2lyx). But that can be done later,
of course. :-)

Thanks. For a -V option the problem is the bureaucracy: it creates a
duty to keep a database of layout format->release correspondences up
to date. I doubt people will be happy to do this chore when nobody will
currently use this option.