Le 06/08/2016 à 10:31, Abdelrazak Younes a écrit :
Hi Guillaume,

Just my 2 cents about those recent commits:

1) Switching to C++11 thread is a good thing
2) All these #if (gcc 4.6) are uglyfying the code considerably, you
should enter C++11 with 2 steps or just leave it.

Thanks,
Abdel

Hi Abdel,

I do not really like having to use this, but this was the only way to
fix this now, and even then I allowed it only because I hope to get rid
of all these branches as soon as nobody wants gcc 4.6 anymore. Anyway,
the ones I just added were reverted for a different reason now.

Thanks
Guillaume