Hello,

I'm including some figures in a lyx and I would like to have a preview with better resolution. I'm using a lyx file as a logbook and I would like to see clearly pictures and included documents.

Picture scaling increase the dimension but not the resolution.

I tried to add a new converter in Tools-File-handling-Converters from PDF to png but it didn't work.

Only solution seems to be to put the picture inside a preview box.

Another problem is when including external material with pdfpages. If you specify for example in the latex options "pages=4" in the preview you see always the first page. In this case if you include the pdfpages inside a preview box you get an error message on output Warning: Failed to produce 1 preview snippet(s).

Please could you give me some suggestion?

Many thanks,

Pietro