Le 11/09/2016 à 11:37, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 03:48:55AM +0100, Guillaume Munch wrote:

Getting the perfect result is a good reason for having such a
long code. Maybe the "ouch!" effect is because it is added as is.
It looks like it could be made a function in qt_helpers or some other
appropriate place, doesn't it? For better maintainability and
re-use.

I had also thought about modifying getPixmap by adding a size parameter
but I deemed the changes too large to be justifiable by a single usage.
However, I see that this strategy is also used for scaling the splash
screen (also taking into account the pixelratio thing, maybe for Mac).
This would make two usages and maybe justifies a helper method.
But everyone could do that (hint, hint ;)

What I do not understand is why the code for getting the same image in the tab bar is so much simpler. It does not look really worse to me.

JMarc