Le 22/09/2016 à 04:41, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 09/21/2016 06:43 PM, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 29/08/2016 à 17:02, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :

This has been discussed some time ago. The command:
  command-alternative master-buffer-view; buffer-view
does what you want.

However, it would make sense to have a first-class command that just
does the right thing IMO.

The attached patch does what you want.

The only problem is that now "View/Update Master Document" is always
shown.

I suppose the thing to do is something like this: If we are the master,
then
disable LFUN_MASTER_BUFFER_VIEW and break; otherwise fall through.

I am not I understand our suggestion. Would that not disable master-buffer-view in even more cases than before, while we want to enable it even for standalone document?