Le 22/09/2016 à 09:18, racoon a écrit :
Hi Guillaume,

Thanks a lot. I have added some comments. I tried to fix what I could. I
am a total amateur in this. I don't know what bug there should be since
it works as expected for me. It would be great if you give me further
instructions or just show me how to do the improvements. While I think
it is helpful to do exercises to learn it myself, I also need to see a
couple of times how to do it first.