Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016 um 19:39:04, schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien
<jeanpierre.chret...@free.fr>
> Le 12/10/2016 à 17:28, Kornel Benko a écrit :
>

> > Here, ctest compilation, has the same fonts as your manual compilation.
> >

> OK, so how can I keep the temp files created by ctest?
> I would like to inspect e.g. files in the lyx-tmpdir.

1.) You _can_ keep files used by ctest.
        Edit development/autotests/export.cmake
        Comment line 182, e.g.
                #execute_process(COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND} -E remove_directory
"${TempDir}")
        This prevents deleting temp files. OTOH, you have take care to remove
then occasionally.
        After running a test, search for newest directory
                ./autotests/out-home/AbC_*
2.) Files created and used by lyx are lost.

        Kornel