Le 18/10/2016 à 01:08, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Le 17/10/2016 à 00:35, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
commit 01d6333db21d3ed2c16f7c958fa204ff1c52044a
Author: Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org>
Date:   Wed Sep 7 01:36:55 2016 +0100

    Implement reverse-search in the source panel

    Double-clicking on a line in the source panel triggers the
selection of the
    corresponding line in the Buffer View.

This feature should ease the debugging of reverse-search, do not
hesitate to use it when trying to reproduce issues.

Looks like a great feature.

The next missing bit in TeXRow is the literate feature, which changes arbitrarily line offsets. Sweave at leaset offers a concordance file that allows to fix that, but I suspect that it requires significant work. Would you feel brave enough to have a look if I give you the references?