Le 18/10/2016 à 01:08, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Le 17/10/2016 à 00:35, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
commit 1f945177b9628b213c60872df88f2d155c3d6c54
Author: Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org>
Date:   Sun Sep 25 12:37:40 2016 +0200

    Docstringify getLongString in general and preamble snippets in
particular

    Prepare ground for TexRow InPreamble

I can rename getLongString into getLongDocstring if people are more
comfortable with that.

We already have many 'docstring asString()' methods, so I am not sure we need that.

I agree though that it is always annoying to have to guess what kind of string is needed. I do not think that we implement a clear policy on that. It would be nice to have one, so that we agree on what should be what.

JMarc