On 18.10.2016 21:44, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 15/10/2016 à 11:39, racoon a écrit :
Typing within the master's work area is slow on my computer (while it is
fine in 2.2.2 and 2.1.5). Maybe this just has to do with some debugging
running in the background or so?

A minimal working example to reproduce the slowness could help. You
can also try to profile your installation yourself with callgrind (you
will have to adapt for windows the instructions at

It is really as simple as I wrote. I just create an empty document and start typing quickly. LyX 2.2.2 can follow along, but the master starts lagging behind.

Maybe there is something strange with debug going on? I am trying to figure it out on the other branch of this threat.