Dear lyx team
thank you for all

suggestion:
i have a group of local layout, and its occupies a larg list.
Why? because lyx let me past the local layout in the same place, and after
some time i get over than 100 line of code.
So, i hope you make local layout mechanism like this:

1- when i want to add my local layout, i past my code in plane text file in
notepad or gedit then save it in name like margin ( means local layouts for
margin ). and 2nd file for local layouts for theories....

2- i open document setteng then local layout, then i click on import
button(does not exist now).

3- after import my local layout, i see my file name in list window, like
modules window, so i can make my files (local layouts files) available or
not available.

best regards