Le 22/11/2016 à 00:32, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Le 21/11/2016 à 17:33, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :

* did you try to look at what TeX does and see what can be picked from
there? The relevant rules are 15(a-e). It is not funny reading, but last
time I looked I conlcuded that part of that could be implemented.

Thanks for the reference. I used to have a TeXbook, but books made of
paper are not easy to move around, so it ended up being given away
before it could be of any use. Do you have another source for this
algorithm?

Never mind, I found it. Now, did you have a plan for implementing the
various \fontdimen in LyX ? (see the hack I had to resort to just for
determining the math axis...)