Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2017 um 09:39:57, schrieb Guenter Milde
<mi...@users.sf.net>
> On 2017-02-14, Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> >> BTW: was does the Sublabel: RESET mean?
>
> > RESET means 'Reset the set of active sublabels'. Ergo from now on no
> > sublabel is defined.
>
> Thank you for the explanation. So, instead of sublabel RESET, we can also
> move the patterns to the top of the file.

Yes, same effect.

> However, I'd prefer if every clause in invertedTests were sorted under some
> sublabel - either one of the existing ones (including TODO for cases where
> the reason is not yet known) or a new one like "unreliable-fail").

OK.
 Note 1: You can assign more than one label at the same 'Sublabel:'-line.
 Note 2: Each 'Sublabel:'-line implies RESET as the first entry.

Also note that there are hardcoded labels. They are not affected by RESET. They
are assigned because of
 1.) path of the lyx-file (e.g. lib/examples --> label examples, lib/doc -->
manuals, ...)
 2.) file in which the test is determined (e.g. unreliableTests --> label
unreliable, ...)
 3.) kind of a test (e.g. lyx2lyx, load)

> Günter

        Kornel