El 07.04.2017 a las 22:19, Guillaume MM escribió:

-     <width>411</width>
-     <height>351</height>
+     <width>480</width>
+     <height>350</height>

One should need to rely on the indicative pixel size which does not take into account the platform, dpi and language. This probably indicates that the ui file is broken.

I don't understand. I have not changed the UI file in the way that I added the <width> tag. It was there before as you can see in the changes. I use the official Qt 5.6 designer to edit the UI files. I always did so and until now I did not get any problems. I think the problem here was the QVBoxLayout is rendered different on different machines. I don't know why. I removed it now.

regards Uwe