Le 11/04/2017 à 06:22, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 10:00:19PM -0500, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 05:13:55PM +0000, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:

88% tests passed, 669 tests failed out of 5553
Does this sound correct? I have TL2016 with all language collections and
fonts installed.

I had other tries on branch, could downsize the result to 127 failures, see attached.

I tested also on master, and I had a hope that the new defaultoutput label introduced by Kornel about a month ago would ease the process, But I saw that only a subset of the doc, examples and templates files seem to have a default output set. I went down to 7 failures over about 1500 files. BTW, I do not remember the command to run ctest with this label, and it is not documented in Development.lyx :-(

What is the status of my tests right now ?
On branch, I get failures on pdf2 output on
- Hebrew doc files (Intro and Tutorial only), I tried to install culmus fonts without success, I may try again. But these failures can be declared harmless as the English Intro and Tutorial tests run fine;
 - Additional (German and French), I should investigate, but same remark;
 - literate programming files, but the tests should be run on xhtml output,
right ?
 - the obsoleted AGUtex template.

So I'm next to a reliable set of tests on branch.
I'm going next to give a try with my branch command on master.

Doesn't seem too strange. If I run all the tests, I get 148 failing out
of 6469, but this is because I have spent a lot of time satisfying the
dependencies of the tests so that is expected.

That's what I did to restrain the number of failures. But do you edit the files (e.g. Hebrew to select the culmus fonts) ?

I won't touch the files with option 2 (always load).

Why not? I would prefer to change those to automatic also.

As this option has been explicitly set, I thought to leave as it is, but I can try this change of course. Does that mean that we could remove completely the UI interface for this ?

Any further idea ? In particular, should I run ctest with other options than
export?

I think your plan is good. I will also save my ctest results
before/after your changes so I will double-check that no tests go from
passing to failing.

Jean-Pierre,

Any update on this?

I'm going to run ctest on last up-to-date master with last up-to-date TL 2016
 - on pdf2 output for all but literate programming files;
 - xhtml output for literate programming files.

Then I will change math options from no load to conditional load and rerun the tests. Then I will change math option from always load to conditional load and rerun the tests.

Does this seems all right ?

--
Jean-Pierre

306:export/doc/Additional_pdf
307:export/doc/Additional_pdf2
737:export/doc/de/Additional_pdf
738:export/doc/de/Additional_pdf2
917:export/doc/es/Additional_pdf
918:export/doc/es/Additional_pdf2
1112:export/doc/fr/Additional_pdf
1113:export/doc/fr/Additional_pdf2
1307:export/doc/he/Intro_pdf
1308:export/doc/he/Intro_pdf2
1322:export/doc/he/Tutorial_pdf
1323:export/doc/he/Tutorial_pdf2
1897:export/examples/Literate_lyx21
1904:export/examples/Literate_pdf
1905:export/examples/Literate_pdf2
2111:export/examples/docbook_article_pdf
2176:export/examples/knitr_lyx16
2177:export/examples/knitr_lyx21
2184:export/examples/knitr_pdf
2185:export/examples/knitr_pdf2
2206:export/examples/lilypond_lyx16
2207:export/examples/lilypond_lyx21
2214:export/examples/lilypond_pdf
2215:export/examples/lilypond_pdf2
2236:export/examples/listerrors_lyx16
2237:export/examples/listerrors_lyx21
2241:export/examples/listerrors_pdf
2278:export/examples/noweb2lyx_lyx21
2285:export/examples/noweb2lyx_pdf
2286:export/examples/noweb2lyx_pdf2
2769:export/examples/sweave_lyx16
2770:export/examples/sweave_lyx21
2777:export/examples/sweave_pdf
2778:export/examples/sweave_pdf2
3460:UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/examples/fa/splash_pdf
3461:UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/examples/fa/splash_pdf2
3754:export/examples/he/example_lyxified_pdf
3755:export/examples/he/example_lyxified_pdf2
3769:export/examples/he/example_raw_pdf
3770:export/examples/he/example_raw_pdf2
3784:export/examples/he/splash_pdf
3785:export/examples/he/splash_pdf2
3916:export/examples/ja/knitr_lyx16
3917:export/examples/ja/knitr_lyx21
3923:export/examples/ja/lilypond_lyx16
3924:export/examples/ja/lilypond_lyx21
3943:export/examples/ja/sweave_lyx16
3944:export/examples/ja/sweave_lyx21
4337:export/templates/AGUTeX_pdf
4338:export/templates/AGUTeX_pdf2
4379:export/templates/DocBook_article_pdf
4533:export/templates/RJournal_lyx16
4534:export/templates/RJournal_lyx21
4541:export/templates/RJournal_pdf
4542:export/templates/RJournal_pdf2
4795:UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/templates/ja_beamer-conference-ornate-20min_pdf2