Am Dienstag, 11. April 2017 um 09:33:15, schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien
<jeanpierre.chret...@free.fr>
> Le 11/04/2017 à 06:22, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :

> I had other tries on branch, could downsize the result to 127 failures, see
> attached.
>
> I tested also on master, and I had a hope that the new defaultoutput label
> introduced by Kornel about a month ago would ease the process, But I saw that
> only a subset of the doc, examples and templates files seem to have a default
> output set.
> I went down to 7 failures over about 1500 files. BTW, I do not remember the
> command to run ctest with this label, and it is not documented in
> Development.lyx :-(

The labelname is "defaultoutput".
Here
        # ctest -L defaultoutput -N
gives 1191 tests.
Yes, it is not documented yet.

> I'm going to run ctest on last up-to-date master with last up-to-date TL 2016
>   - on pdf2 output for all but literate programming files;

For literate programming files disable first security checks.
        # cd build-dir
        # ./prefTest.pl use_converter_needauth_forbidden=false
use_converter_needauth=false

>   - xhtml output for literate programming files.
>
> Then I will change math options from no load to conditional load and rerun
> the
> tests.
> Then I will change math option from always load to conditional load  and
> rerun
> the tests.
>
> Does this seems all right ?

It does for me.