Le 25/04/2017 à 08:02, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Our 2.3.0alpha1 tar was not complete enough to make a Windows build. I
made the mistake of not sending a tar to Uwe earlier to see if it was
complete, before I made the official tag and push of the alpha1 release.
I can reduce the chance of a similar issue coming up by just sending a
tar to Uwe and Stephan e.g. a week before to check that everything is
looking OK. But even in this case, there would be a risk due to commits
after a week before. I wonder if the following is a way to address this
potential issue in a more robust way.

Since we are not running a nuclear plant, I would say that sending a tarball a week ago and being careful about patches that happen later is a good enough strategy.