Le 21/04/2017 à 05:51, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Please see

  http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9841

Guillaume proposed to use Qt's session management, which would simplify
things. Does anyone have an opinion?

I'm not sure if Guillaume would have the time and interest to implement
this for 2.3.0, but at least we could make a decision now.

To be clear this was about using Qt's session inside the main files as
an alternative to Session. Qt's session is already used for the GUI.

I retract that suggestion because I found that the session is lost too
often (e.g. at every reinstall). We want LyX's session to be robust
and copyable.

I had planned to do more work towards 2.3 yesterday but with the server
issues this will have to wait one or two more weeks
(hoping the bugtracker is usable then).

Guillaume