El 03.05.2017 a las 12:40, Scott Kostyshak escribió:

Here are the tar balls for round 2 of 2.3.0alpha1-1:

I tried to check the signature but get this message:

Signed on 2017-05-03 12:27 with unknown certificate 0xDE7A44FAC7FB382D.
The signature is invalid: No public certificate to verify the signature

How do I know if the signature is correct or not?

If everything goes well and the binaries build, then I will push the tag
and upload the binaries and make the release.

Everything worked now well. Here is the new installer:

http://ftp.lyx.de/LyXWinInstaller/LyX2.3alpha1/

regards Uwe