Le 04/05/2017 à 19:43, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Guillaume MM wrote:
Le 01/05/2017 ?? 18:43, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
We can define a lower bound for acceptable qt5 version like we do for
python 3 vs 2. I would not want a crappy qt 5.1 on a system with a
perfectly valid qt4.8.

Note that the end of life warning is not relevant on old systems (in Linux
world).

So, what is the minimal good qt5 version ?

Qt 5.5.1 AFAICR

-> RELEASE_NOTES ?

The INSTALL file is up to date. It recommends 5.6 and suggests 5.4 at least. 5.4 is good in theory (this was lowered after some bugs were fixed), 5.5.1 got more testing. There is no definitive answer here.