Le 14/05/2017 à 14:41, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Am Sonntag, 14. Mai 2017 um 12:17:09, schrieb Guillaume MM <g...@lyx.org>
Le 14/05/2017 à 11:28, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 10:48:08AM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:

Same as for you (e.g. failing)
If previewing I get pdf-luatex-output if requested (show nevertheless). The
latex log exists and shows many errors.
So it is not only your machine.

Thanks for the tests. Can you please send me the logs? From today's
version just in case.

Guillaume

I am sending privately. BTW, the errors remained.

Thanks.

It seems that many errors come from the algorithm2e package being out of
date. Then does it works with pdflatex already?

For other errors it would be useful to try the latest acmart.cls version.

I do not understand the rest of the errors and cannot test, so I'll just
suggest to invert the tests for now. Lets hope it fixes itself with time.

Guillaume