On 16/05/2017 10:17 p.m., Guillaume MM wrote:
Le 14/05/2017 à 23:25, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
I was testing compilation of files with apostrophes in the filename.
When I had finished I deleted the files on disk forgetting they were
still open in LyX. The attached screenshot shows the choices LyX
presented me with (a difficult choice).

(alpha1-1, windows 7)

Andrew

This should be fixed now. Testing appreciated.

I will have to wait for alpha2 or beta to test, although I've emailed Peter Kuemmel wondering if he might reactivate his bleeding-edge site (its stuck at 2.2.0) which I've used in the past to test LyX during the alpha/beta phase.

Andrew

---