On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 11:09:55PM -0400, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> Uwe,
>
> Do you have time to copy the translations from 2.2.x to master? From
> what I understand, you've done this in the past.
>
> If Uwe doesn't have time, hopefully someone else can help or can tell me
> what I should do.

I think Uwe is very busy. Does anyone else know how to do this? I'm not
sure what to do.

I imagine I also need to solve the Windows linebreaks issue [1] before
proceeding?

Georg, is your mergepo.py script meant for this purpose? I tested it by
checking out zh_CN.po and de.po from 2.2.x, putting them in a directory
~/Desktop/2.2.x, and running

  ./mergepo.py ~/Desktop/2.2.x

But it appears that nothing was updated:

  Merging /home/scott/Desktop/2.2.x/de.po into ../../po/de.po: Updated 0
  translations with minimal diff.

  Merging /home/scott/Desktop/2.2.x/zh_CN.po into ../../po/zh_CN.po:
  Updated 0 translations with minimal diff.

Unless someone has a different idea, I will replace the Windows
linebreaks with non-Windows linebreaks, update the strings on master,
and try the mergepo.py call above again.

Scott