Le 18/06/2017 à 16:29, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Server was out of memory. Stopping/starting apache seems to have resolved
it.

Yes, just tried 'git pull'. Immediate response.

I restarted it again since it was running on virtual memory. Sigh.

We have to do something. There were talks about limiting the number of connection from a same source, or something. Another solution would be to use the honeypot's project http:BL API with something like mod_honeypot. But this is well beyond my skills.

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/services_overview.php
http://www.miim.com/software/linux/modhoneypot.html
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/httpbl_download.php

I do not see many people advocating it, though. It might be that blacklisting by hand is effective enough for our needs.

JMarc