Am Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017 um 12:02:53, schrieb Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org>
> Am Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 um 23:48:18, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
> <skost...@lyx.org>
> > On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 12:49:10AM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > examples/minted-listings.lyx compiles, but there is no output of the
> > > listings.
> > > Contrary to this, minted-filelisting.lyx displays fine.
> > >
> > > I am sure it worked previously. First I thought, it may be because of
> > > TL17 (I switched recently),
> > > but after configuring TL16 and compiling again, the effect did not change.
> > >
> > > Would be nice, if someone could confirm.
> >
> > Attached are my PDF and log from pdflatex (with -shell-escape). Is the
> > PDF the expected output? If so should we compare logs?
> > I also have TL17 in a virtual box that I can test when I get access to
> > that computer. Let me know.
> >
> > Scott
>
> Thanks Scott. Unfortunatelly the program pygmentize is not working here.

After some googling I came to this page:
        http://pygments.org/docs/changelog/#version-2-2-0
where I found this changelog line:
        * Lexer aliases passed to get_lexer_by_name() are now case-insensitive.

This is for the version 2.0rc1, while I have only version 1.6. The recommended
upgrade with
        # sudo pip install pygments --upgrade
        Downloading/unpacking pygments from
https://pypi.python.org/packages/02/ee/b6e02dc6529e82b75bb06823ff7d005b141037cb1416b10c6f00fc419dca/Pygments-2.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl#md5=ce67fc58b51ffd29a2de8b97fcda274a
          Downloading Pygments-2.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (841kB): 841kB
downloaded
        Installing collected packages: pygments
          Found existing installation: Pygments 1.6
            Not uninstalling Pygments at /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages,
owned by OS
        Successfully installed pygments
        Cleaning up...

cured the case for me. Of course, the same has to be done for python3
        #       sudo pip3 install pygments --upgrade

        Kornel