Le 23/06/2017 à 20:38, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 20/06/2017 à 23:31, Guillaume MM a écrit :
Hi Jean-Marc,

There is the case of InsetMathRef which has nargs()!=0 but whose cell is not active. See e.g. the fix at 7337c968. Is the logic still valid in this case? Just in case.

Hi Guillaume,

What do you think of this one instead? I don't want to commit it and fix it up a third time :)

I think that it is consistent with your comments :) sorry I do not have
anything further useful to say about it. I agree that it would be good
to see if isActive and editable could be merged.

Guillaume