Hi,
apart from the missing glyphs errors at using \textcompwordmark
(which I 'solved' by using
        \renewcommand{\textcompwordmark}{\vphantom{}}
in preamble)
there is also error with the system font 'FreeSerif,FreeSans,FreeMono'
when exporting to PDF(luatex)

 !Package varioref Error: \vref at page boundary 14-15 (may loop).

        See the varioref package documentation for explanation.
        Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

        l.810 ...t\ \vref{Literaturverzeichnisse-mit-BibTeX}

        Please check the pages in question. You might need to replace the \vref
        or \vpageref by a normal \(page)ref to stop LaTeX running forever.

Changing the font to say Dejavu, the error disappears. Also inserting a line
for instance before paragraph 3.1.2 cures the compilation.

1.) Should we do anything here? Or is the user on its own if he/she gets such a
message?

2.) Can we replace outputting \textcompwordmark with \vphantom{} in exported
tex file?
  I could not see any difference in the pdflatex output. Also lualatex and
xelatex displayed
  correctly. Moreover, using \textcompwordmark with xelatex displays wrong.

        Kornel