On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 09:27:41PM +0000, Guenter Milde wrote:
> Dear LyX developers,
>
> following Scotts suggestion, I prepared an overview of alternatives to
> handle the problem with 2.2 breaking formatting of em- and en-dashes.
> Comments and votes welcome.
>
> Unfortunately, the topic is emotionally loaded, as we did a mistake and
> there is no solution that everyone will agree with. OTOH, it is complex, but
> not very important.

Thank you very much for your time on this, G√ľnter, and for laying out
all of the options and giving the pluses and minuses.

Right now, it seems there is more support for f, which I understand to
mean "do nothing" with respect to the current behavior in master. If
anyone else would like to vote, please do so as soon as possible. I hope
to release beta1 next week.

Scott