On 2017-08-11, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> Guenter Milde wrote:
>> My answer was about the first part of the question: whether Postscript
>> code can be *embedded* in the LyX document.

> I have no clue what are you asking about then... P

I was not asking but answering Christians question in the subject line:

  "Can postscript code be embedded in a LyX document?"

Answer: "not normally".

Postscript code is normally not embedded in a LyX document by linked to.
This may change if we develop an "all inclusive" LyX document format.

I agree that for security consideration Postscript code that is linked-to
and automatically parsed for internal preview and/or view/export is equally
important.

Günter