Le 31/08/2017 à 07:06, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Does pocheck.pl provide useful warnings?

For example, with

     ./pocheck.pl de.po

I get:

[cut]
Bad Qt shortcuts: 7
Bad menu shortcuts: 20
Bad spaces: 8
Bad colons: 7
Bad periods: 77
Inconsistent translations: 59
Total warnings: 178

Sure
Bad shortcuts: useful to detect missing shortcuts (may be needed to avoid
               conflicts, just a reminder then)
Bad spaces: will not happen anymore but for really untranslated ending spaces
            in LabelString fields once #10723 is resolved (but there are other
            instances)
Bad colons: useful to detect untranslated colons
Bad periods: numerous because currently the messages are not consistent w.r.t
             ending colons (in French also, I added some when I felt it needed)
Inconsistent translations: reminders mostly, note that pocheck.pl should be made
                           case insensitive, as e.g.

Different translations for 'undefined':
Line 32811: 'undefined' => 'indéfini'
Line 15669: 'UNDEFINED' => 'INDÉFINI'

does not need to appear as a warning. I will give a try when I have some time (I used to be fluent in Perl).

--
Jean-Pierre