Le 31/08/2017 à 11:30, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
The branch, properpaint, has been updated.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------

commit 17de8a989da8ec950814e044a6419c6c3fd65d43
Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
Date:   Wed Aug 30 18:05:16 2017 +0200

     Update insets position in cache in more cases
This patch makes sure that, every time a ParagraphMetrics has its
     position set, the inset positions for the insets held by this
     paragraph are remembered too.
This is complementary to BufferView::updatePosCache, but I do not have
     hard evidence that this is required other than to increase robustness.
     It may help in some cases when scrolling the document (scrollbar,
     cursor up/down, page up/down).

This is the last change I had in mind concerning this branch. As soon as I have a nod that it works well enough for dogfooding, I can merge the branch in master.